In urma cu ceva timp, credeam foarte mult in comunitati si in rolul lor in viata noastra si mai ales a companiilor. Atunci Facebook nu era atat de mare. Lasand cea maimare retea de socializare la o parte, cred inca in comunitati (fie ele si pe Facebook) si astept ziua in care brandurile se vor mandri cu ele mai mult decat cu un Fan Page. Cine dezvolta acum comunitati sau are un job in zona va fi foarte castigat mai tarziu. Ma bucur sa va pot anunta disponibilitatea unui job de community manager la People Centric. Detalii in limba engleza un pic mai jos.
You are passionate about social media and internet. You are not afraid to experiment nor to express yourself on your own blog. If you have been in charge of large communities and you dispose of a good IT culture, you are ready to join us.
Our team will work in conjunction with the Community Manager to define the needs in order to grow our communities. This includes evaluating our current processes and documentation to ensure effective and efficient moderation, community management and social media strategies. Therefore, we expect you to be interested and able to understand the community management discipline, as well as our business and organization.
People Centric’s goal is to ensure productive communities, therefore our Community Manager’s role includes the following responsibilities:
- Define the input, desired outcomes, and necessary boundaries;
- Carry on technical surveillance;
- Animate and manage the social web and the communities;
- Provide and publish content;
- Advocate for the community and its members;
- Monitor, measure, and report;
- Marshal internal advocates, resources, & support;
- Create documentation and implement processes and strategies.
- We are looking for professionals having English&French language skills and culture insights;
- The ideal candidate has an IT background and is available for a full time job;
- Competence in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer applications;
We will also value:
- Genuine curiosity and open minded attitude
- Good sense of responsibility and team-player capabilities;
- Positive thinking and solution-oriented behavior.
CV-urile sunt asteptate la adresa de e-mail: email@example.com