Un mare furnizor de Internet din US si Europa cauta o persoana cu experienta pentru job-ul de Head of Search Marketing. Am pus detaliile in limba engleza la finalul acestui post. Cei interesati pot trimite CV-urile pe adresa mea, iar eu le voi da mai departe. Nu detin mai multe informatii si nu pot dezvalui eu numele companiei.
Our client is with more than 9 million clients one of the leading European internet providers company being active as well in USA and offers to private persons and companies a whole range of state of the art online applications.
The applications are web hosting (e.g. internet domains, online shops and payment systems), fast DSL access, telephone and personal information management systems via internet. Additionally the company offers very attractive bundles of hard- and software to the clients. All applications are hosted on own high tech data centres. 10 m domains are hosted there.
– manage and coordinate out of Bucharest the SEM and SEO for the whole group with your Search Marketing department in Romania
– you will report directly to the Head of Online Marketing International Director.
– be responsible for the long-term and short-term sales by country, partner, product, product analysis and take necessary measures;
– implement strategies and develop procedures for internal operations and adapt to new market requirements and latest search technologies;
– take all needed actions within the agreed budgets to reach the targets;
– be planning and controlling development of the KPIs and react if needed
– be responsible for project management
– work with senior management to create develop the roadmap, quarterly and annual forecasts
– challenge and develop yourself, your department and its team members
– keep and develop an open and constructive team spirit, motivating the team to develop and try new ideas
If you have (requirements):
– at least 5 years of management experience within marketing and sales in IT/Internet services area
– deep knowledge in Search Engine Marketing using its tools (search engine optimisation,paid placement, search analytics, contextual advertising)
– a proven track record of achievement in generating sales (measured by CPx)
– exceptional organizational skills and management competencies in leading a great performing department to further successes
– strong analytical skills and project management experience
– wide degree of creativity and innovative thinking
– experience with presenting and negotiating at a senior level as well as the ability to interact with all other departments in order to reach sales goals
– ability to work independently, highly (self-) motivated
– relationship building skills
– excellent English (speak, write, read) and MS Excel skills
– willingness and ability to learn
If, finally, you have an intelligent, perceptive and friendly sense of humour, we’d like to meet you.